Thursday, November 5, 2009

Books

I set a goal this year to read at least 40 books. I just hit 30 (if I'm not counting how many times I've read the Twilight series; which I'm not because I'm slightly embarrassed about that number). This leaves me less than two months to meet that goal. Normally I stink at goal setting & achieving. I'm a procrastinator, which rarely helps with much of anything.

I need some book suggestions, though. My list of books to read is growing smaller. I'm devouring them in days. How do I do this, you ask? (Inquiring minds are sure to want to know) I'm able to do all the regular things a stay-at-home mom does, & still be able to find countless hours to escape through these books. Super Woman, I am not. More like Cheater Woman. :) An iPod & a library card is all a girl needs. Well, that & no late fines or books you can't find. :oP

No comments:

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP