Friday, April 24, 2009

I miss the days of naps....

.....for the little kids....& me. I think both Logan & Hayleah are trying to cut out their naps. *sniff* They seem to be progressively getting shorter every day. *sniff sniff*

How I long for the less whinier days when grumpy, loud cries & protests were not quickly followed by the words "I'm happy!", then (almost just as quickly) followed by more grumpy cries & protests. While grating, this can usually be comical if I'm in the right frame of mind. But let's face it; I'm in need of a good, long nap as much as they are!

I know I don't make much sense when I'm tired, so I'm not sure why I expect them to. When Hayleah practically yells "I'm happy!!" at me, I find it hard not to laugh at the irony there.

These are the times when a small white pill (for me, of course) & a video camera would be SO. MUCH. FUN.!!. ;-) LOL

As for a nap for me....I can look on those memories with a long fonding....err, I mean a fond longing for those days. See, I told ya I needed a nap!

"What was it like before kids?", I ask myself.

Lots of naps, I say. :)

Hey, I can dream!

No comments:

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP