Monday, February 2, 2009

What a day! (& a funny)

Since church changed from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. start time, the kids have been torturously awful on Monday's. Their late napping on Sunday spills over in to Monday & YIKES!! Even I want to run & hide somewhere when they get this whiney & crabby!

Today I had a doctors appointment. Usually this isn't a problem but, since Dave's days off changed, I had to take all three of the youngest kiddos with me. Between the temper tantrums, the whining, & the ear piercing screaming that echoed through the waiting room, I felt so sorry for everyone who was within a block radius of my set of twin tornadoes. Jordan did fine...it was really just Logan & Hayleah that needed to let me know (rather loudly) I couldn't do anything right today.

I'm spent. So, to cheer myself up I will watch this funny video until I get my mood in check. I hope anyone reading (hi Mom! :) ) gets as much of a tickle from it as I do when I watch it. :)


2 comments:

Brianna said...

Hahaha!!! That is hillarious! THanks for the pick me up. And hopefully we all will figure this 11:00 church time thing!

Krys said...

I see that you like digital scrapbooking and I was just wondering what it is that you use because I'm wanting to start. I was also wondering where you get the cute background papers for it.

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP