Friday, February 6, 2009

Our new house

We got the keys to our new house yesterday! I took tons of pictures, so please bear with me. The only things I didn't take pictures of were places like the kids rooms (white for now, 4 walls, nothing spectacular so why bother) & the laundry room & garages.



These first two pictures are of the entryway into the little sub-division.
The next two pics are of the front of the house.

This is the little pathway just past the front gate, leading to the front door. It's a cute little space...I'm not sure what I want to do with it yet. A bench, maybe??

The front door....I LOVE stained glass. I learned how to do it many years ago & have since had a great love for it. I love the small amount of red glass they added to the detail!
This is just as you walk in the front door. I'm a sucker for tile designs like this!

From the front door looking towards the back door.
From the front door, looking towards the living room area & master bedroom entry.
The kitchen.

The family room/tv area.

The dining room, next to the front door. To the left is the hallway leading to the little kids' rooms. To the right is a hallway leading to Ty's room & the 2 car garage.


The master bedroom. This room is HUGE! I was super impressed with the size of this room. :)

The master bathroom. Their are 2 mirrored, walk-in closets on either side of the hallway leading in to the bathroom.

I don't know if you can tell from the picture or not, but the tub is really deep. Niiiice. :)


This shower is HUGE! It's like the size of 3 of the showers we currently have. I like the little bench in there, too.

The back patio.

The back yard. It's not huge but there's room enough for the kids' playground, which is all we need.



The casita.


Little kitchenette.

Full bathroom.

Looking towards the front door from the kitchen. The bedroom area is off to the left.

The living room, looking from the kitchen.

I'll be painting in the next week so I'm sure there will be more pics to come. I'll be pretty busy for a while, so I may not post anything until we get settled. The movers are coming on the 18th to get the big stuff out of here & over to the new house.

I'm off to pack, now....

:)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful home. I love it! I love the entryway to the neighborhood too. Still sad that you are leaving the ward, but way happy for you and your family.

Duessa said...

Wow! This is very beautiful and has a lot of lovely details that speak out on their own... they wouldn't need any clutter to scream over them... hint hint!!! lol
How is the reading coming along, by the way? Do you like the book, or do you love the book? :)

Perry Family said...

that is a wonderful home! great kitchen and even one in the casita! congrats!!!

Chrissy said...

What an awesome house!! Where is it at?

Carmell said...

So cute! I am so excited for you guys. Sad that you will be leaving the ward though! We will miss you. Have fun painting and decorating!

Marilene said...

It is so gorgeous!!! congrats on finding a spectacular house!

Brianna said...

Oh my goodness! I was all upset that you were leaving us for Southern Highlands, but now I can see why you're leaving and I don't blame you at all!!! The house is gorgeous. There's not a whole lot that you need to do (besides paint). That will be real helpful.

We are truly going to miss you and your family. Tell us when it's your last week in our ward so that we can make sure to say a proper goodbye!

The Fleming Family said...

Wow that looks beautiful!! Congrats!! Good luck with the painting!
-Danielle

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP