Thursday, February 19, 2009

We're finally moved in!

And I'm exhausted. Thank goodness my Mom flew in on Monday to help out with things. The packing is long from being undone, but at least it's all together & I can see some progress being made. I still have to go back to the old house to clean up a bit & grab a few more things (our poor fish! If it wasn't for the daily feedings, I bet they think we abandoned them...if they do think! LOL), but the vast majority of it is done.

I have several things I need to sell because there just isn't a place for them or we don't need them any more. We also still have to find someone who can help with our swing set. The guy we had lined up cancelled at the last minute & now we aren't sure how we're going to get it over here.

I didn't realize how much STUFF we have! I've been able to get rid of so much in the past few weeks & yet I'm still finding myself pulling out more things & putting them in the donation bags each day. It's a good thing, though. Less really is more. :)

The painting still isn't done. I barely finished Ty & Hayleah's rooms & half of Logan & Jordan's room before the move. I love painting but I hate to paint, if that makes sense. LOL

2 comments:

Marilene said...

yay! congrats! i miss you already! it's wierd to think you aren't in our ward. well, good luck with unpacking and i know what you feel like. kinda. only luckily, there's only 3 of us and well, we don't really have much stuff, and yet so much.

Angie said...

Your new house looks fantastic! I'm sorry you weren't able to stay in the Desert View Ward though. It is a great ward. We miss it. Also, glad to hear Tyler is passing the sacrament again and congratulations to Onala.

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP