Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New photos....finally

I thought all my pictures from Christmas were lost, only to try again this morning & find the memory card wasn't corrupt like I'd originally thought. YAY!

I'll add more pics as I get time to digi-scrap.
Christmas Eve, we spent the day getting the house ready for our company. My brother & his wife were coming the next day & I wanted to get the toy room cleaned up & the majority of the toys packed away. We knocked it out in no time & I was pleased with the progress we'd made so early in the day.
While helping Jordan clean up his room a bit later, I sent Tyler to vacuum the toy room. After a while I started hearing more giggling than cleaning going on so I sent Jordan to go see what was going on. After a few minutes I realize I hear even more giggling than before & Jordan has yet to return, so I head off to go check things out for myself.
Upon entering the room I notice, to my irritation, the vacuuming has yet to be started. I only wonder for a moment why the I've been hearing the vacuum run for the past 10 minutes....the kids spot me & make a run for it! They leave Tyler, sitting on the floor with his back to me, all alone holding the vacuum hose, looking the most guilty.
To my intense irritation, this is what I see when he realizes Mom's standing behind him & turns around to face me...

Of course he had no idea letting Logan & Hayleah (then later Jordan) suck his cheeks with the hose would leave any marks. The pictures really don't do it justice...it looked like he went to a blanket party or something! I was so mad at him at the time! Now it's just funny. :)

2 comments:

Marilene said...

so silly! i bet the younger kids loved it!!

Chrissy said...

That is too funny! Glad you documented it to show his future wife!!:)

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP