Saturday, December 13, 2008

Kudos to my little bro

My brother, Scottie, graduated from the Police Training Academy this past week. I'm so proud of him! My sister-in-law just emailed me telling me he was in the local paper, too!

http://www.kansas.com/news/crimecourts/story/630303.html

He's the one in the first picture, in brown, sitting next to the blond woman. They even quoted him! :)

I've always wanted to be a police officer & I couldn't be more proud Scottie's chosen this noble profession.

Though Jordan calls him the big mean guy (he!he!) he couldn't be better suited for the job. He's such a patient & level-headed guy. He was such a little hot head when he was a kid....it gives me hope for my own little hot heads, seing how well he's turned out. :)

1 comment:

Perry Family said...

That's wonderful! Congrats!

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP