Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ahh, innocence

Though he may not strike you as an innocent kid, at times, Tyler is, in many ways, exactly that. I've always had fun with him, making up imaginative stories that seem like they could be true, only they're not. He still has a great imagination....even at the ripe old age of 14.

Tonight Dave mentioned he might go to the driving range tomorrow & take Jordan with him. He asked Tyler if he wanted to go along as well. He wasn't sure what a driving range was, so naturally I took advantage of this & had a little fun with him. *insert devilish laughter*

My answer, that it was a farm you get to drive around in, didn't thrill him too much & I could see him wavering on his desire to go with the "guys" on this outing. Dave, as usual, caught on pretty quickly & added that you get to chase cows at the driving range....Ty's face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning! He was really excited to go now!

He wanted to know if he could bump the cows & if he got to pick the one he wanted to have a steak from later. I wasn't sure, at this point, if he wasn't playing a little game of his own, so I questioned him a bit. I turned to my inner-vegetarian & asked him if he would want to eat something he just saw walking (or in this scenario, running).

His answer: as long as it's marinaded. I didn't see that one coming. I mean, come on! Can this conversation get any weirder, I ask??

And he was serious, too. He's not dimwitted, should you be curious at this point. Just innocent & so much fun to mess with. ;)

1 comment:

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

Very Cute! Kids are fun to play around with.

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP