Friday, June 20, 2008

An update & another great Freebie!

Tyler is home from camp a day early. It should have been three days early, had I listened to my mama instinct. He's safe & so is everyone he was with, which is most important. I'm glad to have him home. I was able to finally get an appointment with a highly recommended counselor in town, which is incredible news since it's something I've been trying to do with no success for the past month. I'm thrilled, to say the least. It's an answered prayer.

Now on to the fun stuff....
I came across a digital scrapbook freebie of immense proportions!! Okay, so that's a little overstating it, but I was excited to come across it so I thought I'd share. You can find it by clicking on the preview. You do need to join their forum to access it, if you haven't already.



I found this cute freebie today, too. Not as big of a kit, but adorable addition to my rapidly growing collection. :) Click on the image to go to the site you can download it from.




I did a few more layouts yesterday. The first is one of my Dad. It's a quick page freebie found here.


This next one is of my little brother, Grant. He is currently in the Philippines, serving a mission for our church. The kids & I were fortunate enough to be able to go to Kansas for a visit right around the time he was leaving. Sans the misfire incident, it was a great visit!

This quick page download can be found here.



Lastly, I did another page of Hayleah in the tub. What can I say....I love tub-time pics! She has her mischievous grin on in this one. :)

This quick page can be found here.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Sooooo nice, thanks for the freebie offers.

Danielle said...

Good luck with Tyler, you are taking the next step that you need to. It will be a good thing and I hope that it all turns out in the end.

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP