Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sweet Days

There are times each day when I feel like I couldn't be more in love with my children. They have brought so much love & light & laughter into our home...I just don't know what I would do without them.

Tyler is away at Scout camp this week. He can be such a frustrating child, but it's times like these (when he's gone) I'm reminded of how much he means to me. He's such a big hearted kid who loves to do things for other people. Sure, he has his faults & trials, but we all do. Overall he's an amazing kid who has the ability to do great things in this world.


My sweetest part of today has been the quiet moments with Hayleah. She's such a little mama. Just after having a nice, noisy bubble bath with her older brother, she came up to me to ask for some "nannies", as she calls them. She still nurses like a newborn some days, which can be hard, but today she's been a little more independant of me. As I held her & gave her those precious nannies & she said "mmmm" letting me know she was pleased, she fell asleep in my arms. The peaceful bliss it must be to fall asleep in your mother's arms....


Here's a layout I did earlier of her. It's a quick page that can be found here, if you want to download it & do one yourself. Scroll down a little further than half the page & you'll find it. There's also a great Father's Day quick page she has for free, just before this one.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

What a little sweetie, love the grin.

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP