Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Preschool

Days 1 & 2 have been a SMASHING success!! I don't expect the trend to continue (not pessimistic, just realistic), but for now I'm enjoying it.

I'm feeling like a really bad mom, though. I keep forgetting to take Logan & Hayleah's pictures, & pics of their new classroom, to post but I'll try harder tomorrow.

We switched Jo back to his old class due to some GROSS misrepresentations & outright omitting of the facts on behalf of the school.

Slightly off topic, but my Mom used to tell me even if you don't outright lie, it's still a lie if you leave out the truth! Someone must have missed class the day they taught that one!!

Anyway, Jo's happy as a clam & had a great day hanging out with me & later going to the park for our Wards playgroup. It was a fun day for me too. And the weather has been absolutely GORGEOUS!!

LOVE the fall!! :)

2 comments:

Marilene said...

sorry about all the mess with school!

Pike's Place said...

You're not a bad mom -- just a busy one. You're doing great! I'm glad preschool has gone so well. Such an exciting time for our little ones!

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP