Thursday, October 8, 2009

Come out, come out, wherever you are!!

I bought new house phones last week since the ones we have had since 2001 were no longer reliable. I was excited about this set because it came with not two but THREE handsets! Within a day or so, we realize the same problem we began having with the old set of phones has sparked up in our new phones. Grrr!

They're both the same brand so I'm wondering if they speak Panasonic or something & the old phones shared their "how to drive Shannon insane" tips with the new phones.

I went to take them back, after meticulously writing down every phone number I took the time to input into the new phones, & one of the three headsets is MIA. I'm convinced it's hiding. It has to be. I can't take its brothers (you know they have to be male!) back until I find him.

I need it to magically appear tonight. I'm tired of useless home phones & Panasonic (& their non-existent customer service) will never cross my door step again!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

We have lost so many house phones! The kids help them wander away. Good luck finding it. Sorry for the hassel.

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP