Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Field trip!

Today we took a field trip to see the inner workings of Peter Piper Pizza. It was my week to teach the kids in our preschool co-op & I decided we needed a little break from the usual. We went to a new location &, because we were their first tour, were toured, fed, watered & tokened free of charge! I love free stuff. :)

The boys all had a great time. It was better than Chuck E Cheese because, when the tokens ran out, there was one of those play structures with slides for the kids. Normally, I hate those things. A friend once told me a story about how her son went up in one at McDonald's & took off his poopy diaper & made himself a little art project right inside the play place. *shudder* I've never felt the same way about them since. I think I'll close with that thought....I need to go wash my hands.

No comments:

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP