Friday, April 13, 2007

The County Fair

Yesterday we made our way up to Logandale/Overton for the county fair. I don't know why I thought it'd be all giant belt buckles & 10 gallon hats & bull riding & tractor pulling (all things I do not love, in the least). It was actually fun! The kids had such a great time. There was room to run, rides to ride, games to play & the food....oh, the food!! We spent way more than we should have, but it's not something we do often & the kids enjoyed themselves so much. It was hard to drag them out 6 hours after our arrival.

As a side note, the little boy whose casting I did last week passed away the next day. I feel so badly for the family. The castings came out beautifully. I'll have to take pictures & post them here.

We wound up buying a new computer the other night after ours went ca put. One of the main files was corrupted & it was really old & really slow so we decided to upgrade & work on transferring the files from the old computer to the new one when we get a chance.

My mom called last night when we were getting ready for bed to tell me airline rates were on the way back up & she wanted to book something to come out before that happened. She'll be coming out the first of next month, which I'm glad about. I've missed her, though she was just here in December & January. Babies change so quickly, so she's missed a lot already with Hayleah's development. She missed a lot with both Logan & Jordan, too, & I think she feels badly about that. There's not much she could have done with her health in the state it was in when the two boys were babies. It's hard for grandma's to live far away, I think.

No comments:

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP