Saturday, May 15, 2010

Triple 7's

While at a support group meeting the other night, one of the parents mentioned something about triple 7's. I had no idea what that meant, & we're not supposed to interrupt, so thankfully the group leader brought it up afterward & had another parent clarify what this meant.

This man's Stake President made promises to the people of his Stake that if they followed these "triple 7's", their troubles would seem to ease & their ability to handle the trials that came their way would increase.

Triple 7's means you must do 3 things a day, 7 days a week. Those three things are, personal morning prayer, scripture study, personal evening prayer.

Such a simple way to put something that can have such a great effect on people's lives! I was impressed with its simplicity & wanted to always remember this. It's something that's become habit for me over the past year, so I know that there is most definitely a difference many aspects in my life, from my testimony, to my faith, to my love of those around me. So much good can come from those 3 simple things!

3 comments:

ckm said...

I love this thought. Thanks for sharing. I might have to post this idea later ... and link to you. It is a powerful reminder - a powerful promise and blessing!

Rachel said...

Very cool. I know I need to re-prioritize my time. Thanks for helping.

Pike's Place said...

That's a great way to put it -- I need to be better!

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP