Monday, June 11, 2007

Been a while

There's not enough hours in the day. And why can't my body manage on less sleep? Maybe that was to teach me some patience. I dunno.

Ty's at Scout camp. They left yesterday just after Sacrament meeting. He's called me twice since to tell me he loves me. :) Man, just when I think he probably doesn't need his momma much anymore, he throws me a curve ball. I love that boy!

Jordan has gonked his head twice in the past month. One requiring just a butterfly bandage but the other sent us to the ER for 9 stitches! Right in the middle of his forehead, too.

Preschool is all wrapped up for the year. That was a good experience. Now I'm wondering what to do for next year. A friend who did the co-op with us this year wants to do it again for next year since we both won't be sending our boys to Kindergarten for another year.

Logan finally figured out how to say yes. Funny kid! He doesn't actually say it, but nods his head in a strange way. He doesn't quite have the nod down & it sometimes goes all over the place, which is truly amusing.

Hayleah is sitting up on her own now. She's also become very talkative. And loud. I wouldn't have it any other way (for now ;) )!

No comments:

{DSB Pages}


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP